ACCESS to INFORMATION
Under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA), anyone may request to see or get a copy of information in our custody or control. This type of request is referred to as a request for access to information.
Before you request access to information, please browse the resources below:
- How to request access to information.pdf
- How to request a correction to personal information.pdf
- Fees that apply to requests for access to information.pdf
- Exclusions and Exemptions.pdf
- Directory of Records and Retention Schedule - SJCCC.pdf
- Personal Information Banks.pdf
- Statement of Information Practices
- Important information for business owners.pdf
If you would like to make a freedom of information request, please send your Request for Access to Information - form.pdf and $5 administration fee to:Kim PilatzkeFreedom of Information Coordinator
St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Centre
1140 South Bay RoadSudbury, ON P3E 0B6
Questions and comments about access to information can be directed to the Freedom of Information Coordinator at (705) 674-2846, ext. 1040 or at email@example.com
Your privacy is important to us.
In keeping with our core values of Excellence and Integrity, we have established information practices which protect the privacy of all personal information in our custody and control.
These information practices specify how we collect, use, store, share, provide access to and dispose of personal information. They also comply with Ontario’s Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004 and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, 1990.
To learn more about our information practices, browse the links below:
- Privacy Principles.pdf
- Frequently Asked Questions about PHI.pdf
- Statement of Information Practices.pdf
- Website Privacy Statement.pdf
We welcome your questions and comments about our information practices. Please direct these to:Jessica LamirandePrivacy/Policy Coordinator(705) 674-2846, ext. firstname.lastname@example.org